Friday, February 10, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Again I've been neglecting my beloved bastard blog. I will begin again. Here is why:
  • I love to write about things that aren't required for my graduate degree program (of which I'm almost done!!! One more class after the one I'm in now, and my internship. Yahoo!)
  • I moved to Hawaii, and it is ripe with new culinary opportunities (Asian explosion, anyone?!)
  • I like thinking that more than 3 of you will read and enjoy what I am posting!
  • I want to be a star! (Not really, but I do what to share myself and the things I enjoy!)
  • I JUST WANT TO.
So there. I'm going to begin again. Let's pretend it's not the middle of February, or instead that the year begins in the middle of February. Sound like a plan? I'm so glad you're with me on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment