Friday, August 6, 2010

Peanut Butter Dip

I love apple slices with peanut butter. If I'm too lazy to slice my apple, I'll cut it into sequentially smaller fourths, leaving the core, and spread peanut butter on each piece. Today, however, I came across an idea for something so marvelous I could scarce contain my excitement. Instead of plain old apples and peanut butter, which is alone delicious, I discovered that mixing peanut butter with yogurt makes an equally--if not more--fantastic dip, which adds calcium and live cultures to an already healthy snack! It's easy:

Peanut Butter Dip

1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 small container or about 6-8 oz yogurt

Mix together in a bowl, and serve with apple slices or whatever else you want to dip into it! Strawberries, grapes, graham crackers, etc. I used Natural peanut butter, as that's what I had on hand, as well as a cup of custard-style vanilla yogurt. It was fantastic.

The picture is what was left after I consumed it with an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment