Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An Explanation of My Absence

So, obviously my last post was in AUGUST of last year, which is abhorrent. I've been ridiculously busy since deciding to go back to school, and am currently pursuing my graduate degree in education, which is both exciting and exhausting. I'm 3 classes into a 9 class program, then I have my student teaching, so all will be settled down (maybe) by Summer 2012--that is, if the Mayans were just lazy and didn't finish their calendar instead of the purported apocalypse--and onto my next adventure.

Needless to say I haven't been neglecting my kitchen, just my posts. I'll try and do better, and will likely start adding in some more random posts, because I feel like it, and may need a break!

Until then, carry on, and I will do my best to pick up my slack!

No comments:

Post a Comment